How to Choose the Frequency of Epson Crystal Vibration
Release date:2018-10-15 Author:Guan Shuo Click:
In Epson crystal oscillator, both active and passive crystal oscillators have abundant standard frequency values to choose from, and EPSON also provides customized production of special frequency points.
Different from the nominal capacitance and resistance values of patch capacitors and patch resistors, there is no such standard capacitance or resistance value as E-24E-96 for frequency components as crystal oscillators and resonators. So what frequency value is more appropriate for new product development?
I. Industrial Automation, Intelligence and Industrial Control
1. The main frequencies of bank financial system/encrypted dog/tax control system/remote meter reading system/test instrument/ultrasonic wave are 50.000MHz, 3.579545MHz, 48.000MHz and 4.000MHz.
12.000MHz, 50.000MHz, 10.000MHz, 8.000MHz, 6.000MHz.
2. Automotive Electronics: Oil Control System/Remote Control/GPS/Reversing Radar/Testing Tire Pressure/
3. Medical instruments: instruments, micrometers, calipers, sounding, etc.
4. The main frequencies used in vehicle audio and other security categories are 13.560MHz, 24.000MHz and 12.270MHz.
At the same time, it is also applied to access control system, videophone/intercom door, intelligent community control system, health care function products (sphygmomanometer, electronic scale, massage instrument, etc.).
II. Applied Communications
1. The frequency of fixed telephone is 3.579545MHz.
2. The main frequencies of cordless telephone are: 10.250MHz, 10.245MHz, 10.240MHz, 10.100MHz, 13.824MHz, 32.768KHz.
3. The main frequencies of TCXO in MTK scheme are 27.000MHz, 24.000MHz and 26.000MHz.
4. The main frequency of PHS is 19.2MHz.
5. The main frequencies used in walkie-talkies are 21.400 MHz, 21.7000 MHz and 32.768 KHZ.
6. The main frequencies of wireless Bluetooth, GPS, RF (2.4G) vehicle backing radar and navigation are 16.000MHz, 12.000MHz and 26.000MHz.
3. Computer peripheral electronic accessories
1. The main frequencies of motherboard are 14.318 MHZ, 24.576 MHZ, 25 MHZ, 27.145 MHZ and 32.768 KHZ.
2. The main frequencies of display are: 8M/14.31818MHZ, 12.000MHZ, 24.000MHZ, 28.224MHZ.
3. The main frequency of hard disk is 23.040MHz and 28.224MHz.
4. The frequency of CD-ROM is 33.8688MHz, 16.9344MHz and 18.432MHz.
5. The main frequencies of the mouse are: 6.000MHz, 12.000MHz, 24.000MHz, many wireless mouse frequencies, card reader, etc.
6. The frequency of keyboard is 6.000MHz and 4.000MHZ.
7. The main frequencies of Bluetooth are 12.000MHZ, 16.000MHz and 26.000MHZ.
8. The main frequency of the camera is 6.000MHZ and 12.000MHz.
9. The main frequencies of wireless WIFI are: 25.000MHz, 2.5G/3G (40.000MHz, 44.000MHz) network transmission.
10. ADSL mainly uses 12.288MHz, 35.328MHz, 50.000MHz, and includes VOIP/storage/display/image processing/network and so on.
IV. Consumer Electronics
1. The main frequencies used in TV are 4.433619MHz, 3.579545MHz and 12.000MHz. DVD: 16.9344MHz, 27.000MHz. Power amplifier: 4.500 MHz, 7.200 MHz, 12.288 MHz.
Audio: 4.500 MHz, 7.200 MHz. Set-top box: 27.000MHz, 13.500MHz, 54.000MHz. Crystal oscillator of remote controller: 455E, 4.000MHz, 32.768KHz.
2. Small household appliances (kitchen category, etc.): 4.000KHz, 6.000MHz, 4.19430MHz, 32.768Khz.
3. The main frequencies used in air conditioning are 4.194304MHz and 4.000MHz.
4. The main frequencies of Toy Games (remote control)/game consoles are 6.000MHz, 27.145MHz, 27.125 MHz and 49.860MHz.
12.000MHz, 24.000MHz, 10.000MHz, 8.000MHz, 48.000MHz.
5. The main frequencies of cameras and cameras are 27.000MHz, 54.000MHz and 36.000MHz.
6. The main frequencies of PMP and MP4 are 27.000MHz, 12.000MHz, 24.576MHz, 32.768KHZ.